Saturday 2 February 2013

The Chain is Not Broken

On  January 29th my  mother  completed  her  first  year  in  heaven (earth time) of   course.  Time  doesn' t  mean  anything  in  eternity.
On that day  I  received these  lovely  flowers  and  a  potted  plant.


For  me  to live  is  Christ  to  die  is  gain
Philippians  1:21
My  Mother 's  motto

10 Fertilize my soul:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

What lovely blooms and plant, and a beautiful writing as well. That verse of scripture is a great one to remember.

FlowerLady

Kathryn said...

I know i'm late responding, but sending hugs to you!

I've lost a few folks in the years. My initial response is that "They get to see Jesus!" and i'm a bit envious. But as time goes by, i actually miss them more. I know they are much better off, but i miss our time together.

I hope this year has been a healing one for you, but i know you miss your mama, too, even knowing she is in the Glory of Jesus.

Terra said...

I like that verse and how spirit lifting to receive the flowers and potted plant. How sad to lose your mom. My parents are both in heaven too.

Diane said...

Knowing the pain of releasing those we love to heaven, I just wanted you to know that I love you, my Sister and I continually pray for you. What joy that those we love are now around the throne celebrating together with our Lord!

David C Brown said...

I can't think of a finer motto! Now, and eternally, with Him.

Buttercup said...

Those we love live on in our hearts and we will one day be together again. Sending you hugs across the many miles between us.

Nadwrażliwiec said...

Amrita, I gave You little award :) Greetings for You!

Just Be Real said...

Lovely dear Amrita. Hugs to you at this time as well. Blessings.

Mrs. Mac said...

Sending love and remembering your dear mom .. a year already?

Unknown said...

Brautifulr flowers. Sending you a big hug. xx