Monday 1 April 2013

Hello Friends

Hello friends,
Sorry  I  neglected  my  blog  a  bit,
needed  a  break too. But  I  am  very much   alive  and well 
and  blessed  of  God.
Good  and  exciting  things  have  been  happening  here
and I  have passed through  troubled waters 
too. But  in  everything  God   has 
been an  Ever Present  help.
I  am  spending a  lot  of   time  on Facebook,
its   sort  of  faster and  takes less  time.
I  meet  many  of  my  blog friends on  Facebook..
But  I have lots  of  pictures  and  event  reports
which  I  want  to  share  here  too.
See  you  soon.
 

10 Fertilize my soul:

Felisol said...

Dear Amrita,
Lovely to hear from you again.
Glad things are going your way.
I find I'm spending too much time on facebook.
I hope to return to blogland soon.
You are still in my prayers.
Felisol

Terra said...

Hi Amrita, I enjoy seeing you here and on FB too and look forward to hearing your news.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Good to see you back again. I'm not on FB.

Glad to hear things are going well for you. That is a lovely photo of you.

FlowerLady

Lyndas recipe box said...

Amrita, so glad you are doing well. I need to get on Facebook, but am afraid I'll spend all of my time on the computer. lol!
But I'd love to keep up with some friends, so maybe I'll take the plunge.

Pia said...

You're looking good, amrita. Stay blessed!

David C Brown said...

Glad you're well. Grace be with you. Keeping well away from Facebook!

Célia Pessôa said...

We'll see you on facebook
We are in player!

Nadwrażliwiec said...

Dear Amrita, I'm glad to hear that everything is well. I was little worried about You, and I heard about new waves of persecutions in India. So I was double worried. May God bless You.

Dr.Page said...

Amrita please contact me as I also want to talk to you regarding union church land in patna as it is now being taken by few people who run beauty parlour inside the campus and had made building for there staying !! My forefathers were custodian and now I am the only custodian ...what's your Facebook I'd

Dr.Page said...

Mine is dremmanuel_page@rediffmail.con