Saturday 13 February 2010

Love is not just another emotion

It is costly
Willing to be hurt
It is stubborn and tenacious

Sometimes it has to cry all alone

When the chocolate hearts melt
the heart of flesh and blood begins to throb


It is willing to fall into pieces
and put them back together
ignoring the cracks.It is the strangest feeling on earth.
Lat us spread the real meaning
of love on Feb 14th and the rest of the year.

9 Fertilize my soul:

Buttercup said...

What a beautiful meditation on love, and so true. "When the chocolate heart melts..." You are so wise, my friend and I am blessed that you are part of my life. Happy Valentine's Day with love!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Your most is khwite khorrekht!

Happy Valentine's Day to ALL of Woo too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Holly, the Old Western Gal said...

Amrita, your blog is going to the dogs!

Happy Valentine's Day!

I think Jesus was certainly the #1 ambassador of love and kindness!

But you sure do your part, too!

John M Cowart said...

Don't know that I believe in man/woman love anymore. But it's a nice thought.

People loving people I think is more the way of things. But I may be jaded.

John.

Paresh Palicha said...

Very nice :-)

Amrita said...

Hello friends, thank you for talking to me.

Hope you all had a good Valentine 's Day celebration.

Holly I like your new makeover. The Hobbits are wise people.

Amrita said...

Come on John M Cowart, you are a handsome young man. You just have to meet the right damsel

Amrita said...

PS

Starting Sunday morning we had a 24 hour Internet shutdown....major fault at the base station. Thank goodness its back, I was on the verge of withdrawl symptoms.

Terry said...

as usual amrita, you are saying sweet things by using the sweetest of animals!! these are all so cute!
love terry