Sunday 19 February 2012

Sunday Blessings - Moved

(Guava on our  tree)

I am not  moved by what  I  see.
I am not  moved  by  what  I  feel.
I am moved only by what I  believe.
- Smith  Wigglesworth

15 Fertilize my soul:

Buttercup said...

Thinking of you and sending my good wishes and prayers across the miles!

Amrita said...

God bless your heart Buttercup

Pat said...

Amen to such wise words!
Keeping you in prayer!

Hold my hand: a social worker's blog said...

Sending sunshine and big hugs your way, dear Amrita.

P.S. I love guavas!!

Doris

Trish said...

Just checking on you Amrita...praying and sending my love.
I am moved only by what I believe...love this!

Nadwrażliwiec said...

Amen. I felt this same last Sunday.

Donetta said...

Hello Dear Heart
How are you fairing? Is your lodging secure? Just thinking about you and sending you a hug and good wishes and prayer.

Mari Nuñez said...

LOvely! I love this fruit, I make marmalade with it. Hugs

David C Brown said...

I rather wish this was true of me: to be moved by what I see and feel by faith.

Amrita said...

I thank each and everyone of you for your valuable comments.

Yes Donetta by God 's grace my dwelling place is secure, but I have to be alert and vigilant.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes, guava is one of the most versatile and nutritious fruit there is. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Vilisi said...

I love guavas and now that I am NZ I'm missing the guavas and other tropical fruits in my tropical island home! May God continue to enrich your life Amrita.

Sharodindu said...

Lovely words...

Crown of Beauty said...

Simple words, but true.

Praying that God's comfort and protection will continue to surround you.

Keeping you close,
Love
Lidia

Mrs. Mac said...

Hi dear Amrita .. I am thinking of you today .. praying for God's assurance and peace. xxx