Wednesday 12 December 2012

12/12/12


We  will  never  see  this  repetitive  date  again.
This  is   the day  the Lord has  made.
Let  us  rejoice  and  be  glad  in  it.

6 Fertilize my soul:

Terra said...

You are so right about the date, I wrote it down today and thought that is unique, 12/12/12. Each day is a unique gift from the Lord.

Wise Hearted said...

I love the reminder that this is the Lord's day. All the hype about the Myian calander ending on this date is really no concern for us who know the Lord. It is the Lord's day ...blessings

Simply Shelley said...

I had a wonderful day today...my daughter received her pin for her hard work to become a Registered Nurse...I will remember this day always,and you are so right Amrita, Each day we live is a day to celebrate,because it is another day the Lord has given....Christmas blessings.

Sincerity said...

I have great fun writing this date down today! It is pretty unique. God is so good every day even when we feel we don't deserve His love and mercy.

Psalm 118:24 says, " This is the day that the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it."

Amrita said...

May the Lord bless this days and all our days

Life and Breath and Everything Else said...

I hope you had a wonderful day - I know I did :)