Saturday 29 December 2012

Lessons Indian Men Have to Learn



Read  this  tragic  story  HERE

6 Fertilize my soul:

Nadwrażliwiec said...

The friend of my friend from my church one day told me story about one missionary, who was known by him. This pastor came to India and founded Christian organization, which helps mothers and young children in India - real war against abortion, especially among girls (not only by words, but also by help in medical or material sense) and he also created church, which was above all casts. I don't know, if it still exists - friend of my friend told me, that it was some years ago.
I also watched TV about Indian children, who are forced to marriage. It is real tragedy, these girls and young women really suffer only because of tradition. I'm hope Indian Christians help them...
When I see suffering of millions of children, I only say - come, Jesus Christ...

Buttercup said...

I think there are many men throughout the world who could use these lessons and make the world a safe -- not just safer -- place for women.

Kate said...

Just like with the shootings here last week, we can only hope that this event will be a catalyst for change...

Nikki (Sarah) said...

popped by to wish you a very happy new year!!

Aphra said...

Happy 2013 Amrita! (almost anyway)

That is a terrible story about the girl- it had horrified the world. Hopefully, there will be change in the hearts of people because of this.

Just Be Real said...

Amrita, happy new year dear one....