Wednesday 30 September 2009

Does God Exist?

See how Albert Einstein
answered this question.
The German reminds me of my German
lessons in school.
I was taught by an ancient, very strict German
nun, Sister JoAnna.
She gave me an award for reading
and pronunciation.


On Oct 2nd is Mahatma Gandhi 's birthday, its a national holiday and we are having a day long camp for kids and teens in our church. Since the past 2 days we are getting the grounds prepared for the event. We have employed 4 workers for this. Tomorrow also, we have a lot of cleaning to do.

Then in the evening a group of volunteers will arrive to set the place.

Looking forward to the 2009 Kidz Fest.

Do remember us in prayer.

9 Fertilize my soul:

Kathryn said...

Thank you for sharing this! I hadn't heard this argument before.

About the only word i recognized was "nein." I did take a year of German, but all i remember was "Ich sprechen die Deutsch nicht." !!!

Good for you Amrita, for being so well educated & willing to share with those of us less so.

Julie said...

It's like listening to my grandfather talk again. I love that argument. Such a wise man. Thanks for sharing.

Nina in Portugal said...

I will Amrita...I will be praying.

Jana said...

Amrita, I don't know what the video says, but I KNOW that GOD exists. I see evidence everyday. Thank you for your kind words on Opus Gluei. I love that you visit us. It makes me smile to know that you come over.

Felisol said...

Dear Amrita
Rock solid argument.
I've also hear hell describe as absence of God. A place where God isn't, must easily be understood as hell.
A good thing we are headed towards God.
From Felisol

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

I enjoy both German and French, but my pronounciation is terrible. I would not have been in competition with you for that prize, Amrita!

Have fun with the Kidz Fest and the celebration of that unique and peaceable soul, Gandhi.

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

Thanks for sharing, as a German I am especially fond of Albert Einstein and his argument is so true!

Terry said...

oh amrita!
your videos never disappoint me.
oh what a good one!
is the little boy in this video supposed to be einstein?
oh man what simplicity and yet such deepness are his words.
i love this...love terry

Amrita said...

Yes Terry I think the boy in the video is supposed to be Alber Einstein.