Monday 19 March 2012

A Mustard Seed Planted

Revelation 21:5  (New  Testament)

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.
God  is  doing  a  new  thing  in  my  church.We  are  moving  forward  in  ministry  with Yeshu  Darbar which  is  committed  to  the  spread  of  the Gospel message  and  growth  and  equipment   of  believers, community  service and  education.
On  Sunday, March 18, we  had  our  first  Yeshu  Darbar ( the  throne room of  Jesus)  service  in  my  church. It  was  a  momentous  occasion  and I missed  my parents and  family.
Jesus likened  the  kingdom of  heaven  to  a  mustard   seed  which   grows  into  a   huge  tree and  the birds  of  the  air  take  refuge  in  it.  Matthew  13: 31,32 (New  Testament)
We  have  planted  that mustard  seed  and  are  envisioning  growth  and  advancement in time to  come.Let  me  share  some photos   with  you.




      Indoor  service



Out door  service

        Roadside  book stall


 

22 Fertilize my soul:

Anonymous said...

I will keep your church in prayer and was just reading about the Yeshu Darbar ministry and founding...a good foundation for sure.....I like the message and also the practical teaching....

Amrita said...

Thank you Dani, prayers are much needed

Nadwrażliwiec said...

Praise God for this mustard seed!

Amrita said...

Yes Zim, glory be to God. H e is expanding His kingdom

David Edward said...

mustard seed faith to you and all the saints of God there in this move. Let Him be your cloud by day and your pillar of fire by night. stay close to Him and you will have good success.

Amrita said...

Thank you for your prayer David

STUFF (GOD'S WORD IS THE REAL STUFF) said...

A Good Blog!
Sweet to the my soul!

I was also blessed with the Scarf Sister link!

EASTER BIBLE STUDY:

YOU ARE INVITED TO VISIT:

http://stuffyouadore.blogspot.com/2012/03/after-three-wooden-crosses-firstfruits.html

FROM THE MANUFACTURER’S HANDBOOK

Mari Nuñez said...

Beautiful work what you are doing there. God bless :)

Felisol said...

Dear amrita,
Congratulations with your mustard seed soing.
Do you now that the Tulsa seef you sent me two years ago have grown into a plant of almost 1 meter. It has to be kept indoors all year, but I eat a leaf or two every day, feeling so graceful towards you for taking the trouble sending me the seeds.
You are in my heart, sweet sister. I am happy to learn that your church is making spiritual progress.
Yours Felisol

Terra said...

Amrita, this ministry is new to me and I am praying for great things for the ministry and for your church and for you.

Amrita said...

Dear Stuff, welcome to my blog. May the Lord bless you as you spread His Word through your blog.

Amrita said...

Thank you Mari, pray for us

Amrita said...

Thank you Mari, pray for us

Amrita said...

Dear Felisol, thank you for your encouragment and prayers.

I am so glad the Tulsi plant has grown. Its amazing how it is thriving in a cold climate. Be blessed by its medicinal qualities. I am thinking and praying for all of you and Monten.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the pictures Amrita. I love, love, love to see beautiful Indian people serving Christ our Lord. It's just so beautiful and precious to me.

Stay strong in the Lord my dear.

David Edward said...

with each prayer, dear friends, we could put a dollar, a pound or a euro into a jar, and when they add up to a sum, send them over to help this seed become a tree of life for the healing of this nation. please consider making a plan to send a tangible gift to India. drop by my blog if you want to link with me in this work.

Pia said...

may God bless your church abundantly and keep His people safe always.

Amrita said...

God bless you David

Amrita said...

Thank you Pia

Ric said...

Wonderful blog! Keep up the faith!

Amrita said...

Hi Zareena, you must visit India one day

Amrita said...

Dear "a Christian ' s Juorney" thank you for visiting and commenting.I tried to visit your blog, bu t could not open your page. You are very welcome to come by and visit here.