Saturday 13 August 2011

Hello from Lucknow

Hi  friends,
I  was  unable  to  post   throughout  the week  as  my   Internet  connection  was  down.
Yesterday  I  travelled  to  the  state  capital Lucknow  for   a  short  holiday  with  my  sister Sonia  and  her  family. The  journey  by  a  comfortable  AC  bus  was  very  pleasant and  Sonia  and  her  son   Abner  received  me  at the   bus  station
We   are  having  a  good  time and  will  be  going  out   to  visit  places  in  a  skirt  while. I  am  taking  photos  which   i  will upload later  ON.Have   a  good  weekend  everyone

5 Fertilize my soul:

Nadwrażliwiec said...

I see You had really nice time in Lucknow. I'm waiting for Your photoes! :)

John Cowart said...

Glad to see you back. I've checked often and wondered what happened to you.

John Cowart
www.cowart.info/blog/

Anonymous said...

Amrita, I hope you and your sister have a great time :-)

~Ron

Ash said...

Hope you have a great time. Don't forget to try some Lucknowi biryani!

Buttercup said...

I'm so glad you are having a good visit. Look forward to your pictures!