Wednesday 24 August 2011

I want this Poster on the Wall of My House

14 Fertilize my soul:

Robin said...

:)
This made me smile- thanks for sharing! blessings to you Amrita.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

What a great poster.

Thanks ~ FlowerLady

Sandy said...

Me too!
Blessings~

Unknown said...

I like this to! Where ever did you find it? I hope you are well! Blessings!

Pat said...

I love it!

monsoon dreams said...

That's cute!i can add a lot more to it :-)

cyclopseven said...

That sums up life.:)

John Cowart said...

Hi Amrita, This is a great one. I've never seen it before. Thanks.
John Cowart
www.cowart.info/blog/

Amrita said...

I really appreciate all your comment frinds.

Yes MD plase so add some more lines to this poster.


Dear cyclopseven, welcome to my blog. Your photography is fantastic

Nadwrażliwiec said...

I dream about this poster! :)

David C Brown said...

So you think the prodigal son saw this when he came home?!

Saija said...

excellent! there would be less broken homes and misunderstandings IF we all did those things!

Amrita said...

Hi David that is so true an d the father must have added some more things to it.

Amrita said...

Dear Zim you could make this poster on your computer and in Polish too