Monday 9 June 2008

Sunday Blessings - Visitors

We had evening service , but all morning visitors dropped by. First, an Indian couple from Malaysia who lived there for many years and now have returned to teach at the Christian University.It was a time of reviving old memories of fellowship. Then came two young interns (girls)from the Medical College.Everybody had cookies, cake and orange squash.
I feel so humbled after reading your comments on my post entitled Mahima's Milestone.
I am a very weak person and fall short of the glory of God.Mahima must have seen me like this - and said," If Maasi can be a Christian, so can I".LOL.
Jesus can transform us into His workmanship for His namesake Right? We just have to come to Him the way we are.

I bought this cup many years ago and another one like it with balloons on it to give as a gift to my English friend Ruth.

Thank you Curious Servant of http://jobstale.blogspot.com/ for locating me on Google Earth. I rather significant after looking at the photo.

Just want to mention here a www friend of mine started a blog here please drop by and say hello for encouragment.

12 Fertilize my soul:

Maisie said...

I've been reading in Joshua and Judges lately about how God likes using us Christians that have weaknesses. Those that have it all together and don't need Him, God can't really use. But when He strengthens us and works through us, He then gets the glory for what is done. I'm a weakling, too, so I'm really glad that I learned about this last week. J. Vernon McGee from Thru the Bible was talking about this.

Julia Dutta said...

Dear God,

I thank you for bringing Amrita into my life in a webworld way and re-igniting my faith in You. I thank you for these moments for having come to Yesu Garden, I met many others who live in your Living Light. I have also reunited with my dear friend June Valladares and am able to read the Mustard Seed Online at:

http://tmsonline.blogspot.com/

Your work is a miracle!

Julia

Amrita said...

Thank you Maisie, God knows we are made of dust and still he loves us and when we fall to pieces He puts us back together.There was a time in my life when i despaired of life and if wasn 't for the love of Jesus I don 't know what would have happened.

Dear I am giving all the glory to Jesus to whom it belongs.I will check out the magazine online.
May Jesus fill your heart with truth and light.

Amrita said...

Thank you Maisie, God knows we are made of dust and still he loves us and when we fall to pieces He puts us back together.There was a time in my life when i despaired of life and if wasn 't for the love of Jesus I don 't know what would have happened.

Dear I am giving all the glory to Jesus to whom it belongs.I will check out the magazine online.
May Jesus fill your heart with truth and light.

Kate said...

Acxtually, I like the old cup and saucer. They are hard-working and sturdy.

Saija said...

may you be blessed this week ...

:o)

monsoon dreams said...

i liked both tea cups,the first one reminds of trust and brings in some nostalgia too(donno why) and the second one is just stylish:-)

Ash said...

LOVELY!!

Renae said...

I, too, feel like those chipped dishes. But aren't we glad God works through broken things?

I am always blessed when I read your blog, Amrita.

I have been working in my yard. My flowers don't look like yours, but I can dream, right? :-)

--r

Shari said...

Very nice cup. :)

Sorry I haven't been around. Been busy. I wanted to cut down my computer time. Will be back. :)

JO said...

That heart cup is adorable - I bet it was a great gift to recieve - so cheerful!

Amrita said...

The old cup and saucers are really historical. During the British raj my church was a garrison church meant for British soldiers and that crockery is from that age.Maybe more than a hundred years old.