Sunday 23 December 2007

Happy Birthday Namrita

Today is my baby sister 's birhday. Called her up at 7.30 am and greeted her. Mom got emotional too.This is her as a baby Below...L to R Anjali my elder sister, Namrita and myself

Namrita on her wedding day.

They have two sons 8 and 10.They are both miracles.She has thyroid problems and could conceive after a lot of treatment.The Lord blessed her and she concieved her second son without any treatment.
they live in Meghalaya in the North East of India closer to the Bangladesh.
Namrita is a painter,singer and a very good housewife and mother. She is as her name means- gentle and patient.She is such a perfectionist that she cleans the whole house before going to bed. Everything has to be just right. We used to tease her..."Are you expecting guests in the middle of the night? Relax." But its her way.Everything has to be just right.
She was headmistress of an elementary school. But after the kids were born, she wanted more time for them so she opted to be a teacher.

9 Fertilize my soul:

inspired said...

Happy Birthday to your sister :]

Sara said...

happy birthday! i love the family pictures.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hidear Amrita,
What A fantastic photo-impression of your sister (wedding) and you, also your sisters baby!

Thanks for visiting my blog, I publised today the alterbative Christmas tree and the light....

I wish YOU a merry Christmas!

nvittal said...

So...you were serious even back then as a kid?

J/K :)

Merry Xmas!

Donetta said...

Merry Christmas, a Holy peace filled life to you. I see you have several good posts. I have enjoyed reading them. It has been very busy here and so I have not read many blogs this week. I had to come by for a visit.

Louise said...

What a beautiful family you have Amrita. Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos with us.
May God bless you.

Web-OJ said...

Happy Belated Birthday to your sis. Lovely pics especially the ones where you were kids.

holy chaos said...

She is beautiful!

Kimmie said...

Love these family photos...such beautiful pictures of all of you.

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted