Thursday 23 December 2010

This is the cutest Christmas video I have ever seen

Please please Please watch this.
It deserves an Oscar.

7 Fertilize my soul:

Gerry said...

This video has many endearing touches. I enjoyed it. I saw another version of the story of a production in a church, and when they came to the inn the Inkeeper was to say, "There is no room at the Inn." When the performance came, the Inkeeper on taking in the pregnant lump in Mary's stomach said, "Oh, well, if it is that urgent, come on in!" I can just imagine the actors faced with this script change by the now compassionate young Innkeeper! "Oh no, I think our money is running out, maybe we could just sleep in the manger." Believe me, I have been in plays where we had to cope with a sudden loss of memory and had to improvise real fast to respond to what did come out of the actors' mouths. I love the spontaneity of young actors.

Donetta said...

Merry Christmas
Dear Heart
That was awesome! The We and the kids have done the play every year on Christmas Eve. I must show them this tomorrow. We might even get more creative.
I hope that this finds you well. Everyone here is really just peacefully enjoying each other and resting, playing and having a lot of eye to eye, voice to voice time.
It is so wonderful.
Lots or peace be with you too Amrita.
I am getting better with the depression. sorry for being such a ghost lately. Just making it through. Now I am really getting better into the living of it once again. I tried to stop the medication and my body said no. It's all good at least I tried. Trust me the family was REALLY patient. I was terrible.

Nadwrażliwiec said...

This is not only the cuttest Christmas video, but one of the best too :) I really enjoyed it. In very simple words and pictures tells what is the most important in Christmas.
In my blog there are Christmas wishes for You :)

Ash said...

Lovely!

Happy Christmas to you and your loved ones Amrita!

Amrita said...

Dear Gerry, Donetta , Zim and Ash thank you for you visit and greetings.

Paresh Palicha said...

Merry X'Mas Didi. :-)

Amrita said...

Thank you Paresh. Hapy Christmas to you too.