Friday 11 February 2011

Resting Places



"A good friend is like a star. You may not always be able to see them but you know they are always there. So how many of these stars do you have in your solar system?
And here is another thought provoking question,
Are you one of those stars to others? Make it a great day." -Gary Coxe"
You my blog friends are the stars in my solar system.

15 Fertilize my soul:

monsoon dreams said...

You are one of my brightest stars,Amrita!! Love you.

Nadwrażliwiec said...

I think I have many stars :) You are one of them :)

Amrita said...

Hugs for you Nina and Zim

Anonymous said...

I have a few bright stars and hope you are one of them...I don't know if we will ever meet in this life, but will definitely meet in the next one...
love and hugs from California!

Terra said...

Amrita, you are a star for me. Your friend in California.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Amrita ~ That first picture made me laugh right outloud.

Online friends are definite treasures.

I also look forward to meeting you in the next life.

FlowerLady

Sandy said...

I love these sweet photos, Amrita.
I consider you my friend and sister
in the Lord so you are definitely
a very bright star to me!
Blessings,
Sandy

Cyndi Lacefield said...

My cat loves to sit on my laptop for warmth! How refreshing this was to my soul right now. I am in the midst of posting on some trying times of my life and joy was definately needed. Blessings and Thanks to you ,my sister! Cyndi
P.S. am e-mailing you another technical question. You are so good to help me : )

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

How nice of you to say that. And you are also one of the bright radiating star in our own solar system. The cat on the wall is in such a precarious situation. She doesn't know whether to hold on or let go. How did she get there in the first place? hehehe. Thanks for the wonderful post. God bless you always.

Hold my hand: a social worker's blog said...

Dear Amrita,
This is another sweet post...to brighten our day. Thanks for enlightening our lives, dear friend.

Happy Valentine's!

Doris

Donetta said...

big hug girl

Amrita said...

You guys are simply wonderful - you are God 's gifts to me .

Buttercup said...

And are you, friend. Thanks for bringing light into my life. Hugs and prayers!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Amrita. Amrita! that first pic is just too funny! I could see Mini doing that -- she seems to be so unconcerned as to where she rests her bottom! Now the cat on the stucco wall -- that's just scary! but cats are known to climb to frightening heights and then howl for help! :D
C-A

Amrita said...

Friends you are too sweet to me.

Dear C-A my (now deceased ) dogs Judy and Rambo sat on top of each other when they were puppies -they looked so cute - and fought with wach other too.