Monday 28 February 2011

Welcome to Ashish and Megan

Ashish  and  Megan  arrived  on Feb 24th
Their train  was  late but  they  got  here safely
Family  and  friends  want  to  see
their  photos so  I  am 
sharing  them  for  everyone
 Finally  I 've  been  able  to  download  pictures  from  our   4  cameras ( 3  belonging  to  our   guests  and  one  of  mine and  my  cell  phone  too). I  am  sharing   a  few  of those.

 Ash  and  Megan  in  their  air conditioned  coach  on the  way  from  Assam  to  Allahabad.


A  train  view  of  the  Indian  countryside

5 Fertilize my soul:

Terra said...

It sounds like you are having a happy visit, and I enjoyed seeing the photos.

Donetta said...

Just stopped by to greet you.

Be Blessed Beautiful

Amrita said...

Thank you so much Terra and Donetta

Kathryn said...

Oh, hope you have a lovely visit. How special. :)

Glad you were able to load the pics, too.

I like your new profile pic. Is it recent?

Sita said...

Amrita, I have not been in blogland for a long time! Love the new look nad so enjoyed the visit with your nephew and friend..wow wish I could come too(: