Saturday 8 October 2011

It  is   the  true  nature  of   mankind to  learn   from   mistakes not from   example. FRED  HOYLE

 Very  true  in  my  life.

Today  was  a  very  anxiety  filled  day.
But  I  grew  in courage.
Learnt  about  the  deceitfulness  of  the  human   heart.
Betrayal
Trust
Forgiveness
Confronting   difficult issues.

At   times  I  felt  like   a  paper  boat being  swooshed  down  a  storm   drain.
But  Jesus  was  in   the   boat.

I  am  still  confused but  confident -  I  don 't  know  how   the   two  reconcile.
Weak yet  strong
Ignorant  but  informed.
Cautious but  calm.

Thank  you for  your  prayers.
I  took  the   bull  by  the  horns  and  gave  it  a  shaking.

My  strength  is   not  my  own,  it  came from  the  Lord.


The  ground  is   very   slippery
for   my  feet.
Voices  muffled for  my   ears.
Colors  misty  for  my  eyes.
I  need  prayers.
I  will  read  from  my  favourite  book  of  the  Bible tonight.
The  Book  of  Proverbs.

18 Fertilize my soul:

Nadwrażliwiec said...

Amrita, I know feeling of false friends and disappointment of people. So I understant You.
God bless You.

Paresh Palicha said...

Didi, you are brave... More strength to you. God bless you

Felisol said...

Dear Amrita,
Good on you, taking the bull by it's horns and shaking it. Love that. Wish you could do the same for me.
How I wish I could board a plane and visit you. Not so much as to comfort you as to become strengthened by you.
2 Chor 12:I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. 8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. 9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong."

I admit, I'd love to feel a bit stronger by myself. It's just not meant to be that way. I must all the time be dependant of the Lord.
My He continue to help and protect all of us.
From Felisol

David C Brown said...

"My strength is perfected in weakness".

Grace be with you.

Sincerity said...

I'm thinking of you Amrita. Be at peace tonight dear sister. God will grant you and those in the church who love Him wisdom.

May you all pass the test!

Kate said...

My dear Amrita-
I have been a neglectful blog-friend, and have ot been keeping up, so I'm not too sure what is going on. I will follow along, and get caught up. My thoughts are with you.

Amrita said...

From my BIL Prem

I need you to walk 7 rounds around the church and praying for the situation . Bring all strongholds to be broken. Pray for a change in the hearts of people who are opposing you.
This is symbolic as walls of opposition will be brought down. There has to be unity in the Body.
I am going to walk 7 rounds on your behalf here. The Word says whatever we bind on earth will bound and whatever we loosed on earth will be loosed.I know i got victory with the 7 rounds.
Whenever the enemy is sees progress he is not happy,the opposition you will have is normal as the devil does not give up. The Word says Get up Stand up and put on the full armor of God.

Call me and tell me how we can help you in your situation. Depend on God ,he will see you through.

Prem

Amrita said...

Dear friends thank you for your prayers. We had a harmonious worship service and I am peaceful.

Amrita said...

My dear Felisol, you have taught me how to be brave and strongh.

Years ago you encouraged my to stand up for my beliefs. I have been inspired by the lives of your Grandma and mother.

Oh I wish you could fly over to India.

Amrita said...

Hi Kate, so good to came by

Anonymous said...

I well understand..so many times, circumstances are beyond our control...all we can do is have faith and hang on....praying for strength, courage, and patience for you...

Buttercup said...

Amrita, you are in my thoughts and my prayers!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

We are all one in the Lord and our prayers strengthen one another. Prayer and reading the word of God strengthens us more to battle against the onslaught of the enemy. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Amrita said...

Dear Kate I am unable to comment in the type of comment box on your blog - if it does not have an anonymous option.
Can you send me your email add.

David C Brown said...

"The rock-badgers are but a feeble folk, yet they make their house in the cliff", Proverbs 30: 26. I think you're like that!

Mari Nuñez said...

My the Lord continue to guide you and strengthen you.

Hugs

Amrita said...

Dear David C Brown, I have created a post with that verse. God bless you.

Amrita said...

Thank you Mari