Friday 7 October 2011

Pray for me

Please  pray  for     me. I  am  facing  a  discouraging   and  threatening   situation.

17 Though the fig tree should not blossom
And there be no fruit on the vines,
Though the yield of the olive should fail
And the fields produce no food,
Though the flock should be cut off from the fold
And there be no cattle in the stalls,
18 Yet I will exult in the LORD,
I will rejoice in the God of my salvation.
19 The Lord GOD is my strength,
And He has made my feet like hinds’ feet,
And makes me walk on my high place.
 
Habbakuk  3; 17-19 (Old  Testament)

17 Fertilize my soul:

Nadwrażliwiec said...

I prayed for You yesterday... And I will do it again.

Sincerity said...

I will be praying for you. I hope whatever the situation is will be resolved quickly and in a manner that glorifies God.

Amrita said...

Thank you Zim and Sincerity.

Anonymous said...

I will be praying also....times are so tough, and the Lord promises grace for such times....I am praying He will give you a double portion..and protection for whatever lies ahead...sending love across the miles...

Donetta said...

standing with you

Hold my hand: a social worker's blog said...

Amrita, please, what's going on? I am terribly worried.
Praying for you, for your safety and protection.

Love,

Doris

Terra said...

Dear Amrita, I prayed for you right away, for protection and help for you, in whatever you are facing. Terra

Felisol said...

Dear Amrita,
I will continue praying for you.

Lyndas recipe box said...

Amrita, I am praying for you; God will give you strength to get through this.
Im sorry I haven't visited much lately, but I'm glad I saw your need for prayer. God bless!

David C Brown said...

"Underneath are the eternal arms"!

carolyn said...

I will pray for you, dear Amrita

Anonymous said...

I just stopped and prayed for you Amrita.

God Bless You

BTW, thanks for your recent comment on my "Don't Mess With Old People!" post. ~Ron

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Dear Jesus, Our God, Protector, Healer, Creator ~ Keep Amrita in your tender loving care. Keep the evil one away, and may she feel your peace and love surrounding her constantly.

Amen ~ FlowerLady

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hello Amrita,

I am amazed at your courage and strength,your will power and determination to carry on through your difficult moments in this journey called life. Your inspiring quotes from the Bible is commendable and enables fellow travelers like me to keep me motivated and carry on despite the trials and tribulations that all of us face in life with trust in God. There are many moments,days, months in my own life, I go through pain and anguish, yet praying to God gives me the strength to move along until God calls me to HIS heavenly abode. This life's journey is full of twists and turns and that too at the most unexpected moments and lesser human beings will give up easily without the help of God.

I will earnestly pray to God to help you to surmount your troubles and I am sure you will soon see light at the end of the tunnel.

My prayers and best wishes
Joseph

Amrita said...

Thank you for your prayers my dear friends, that is so reassuring.

I can only say that some unscrupulous people are creating discord and disunity in church. They have their selfish purposes to fulfil.I am struggling against that.

Today (Oct 8) at 4 pm - Indian Time we have a committee meeting.- don 't know what will transpire.

monsoon dreams said...

Praying for you,dear.
hugs.

Life is Severe said...

Hello Amrita, I will certainly remember you in my prayers today. I haven't visited your blog much recently due to lack of writing myself. It is one of my favorites.

Cheri