Wednesday 12 October 2011

Rock Badgers


The rock-badgers are but a feeble folk, yet they make their house in the cliff", Proverbs 30: 26.
I think you're like that!

My  brother  in Christ David  C  Brown
sent  this  comment on  my  earlier  post.
Thank  you  David  for  sending  me  this  verse,
and  thought.
This  is  absolutely  true.
I  am  feeble  and  weak
and  live  on  a  craggy  cliff.
Christ  is  the   ROCK
on  which I  have  built
my  house.

Question
What  does courage  mean  to  you?

8 Fertilize my soul:

Terra said...

To me, courage is not being fearless; it is facing the fear and going ahead in spite of it. That is real courage.

David C Brown said...

I just posted "Little Creatures" on my blog - thinking about all four in Proverbs.

Felisol said...

Dear Amrita,
I guess courage means keep on keeping on, even when you don't FEEL or SEE the light.
Walking on promises, waiting for the morning and the light to appear.
Hugs Felisol

Nadwrażliwiec said...

I'm sure, that Christ is Truth.

Ash said...

Courage to me is facing life with the complete faith in the power and mercy of God.

I once came across a quote that says
"If God can lead you to it - He will also lead you through it" THAT gives me tremendous courage.

Amrita said...

Thank you Ash

Amrita said...

From my BIL Prem
my ankle swelled up and became red,after bout of fever and cold could not walk,reminds me that there are 2 rock badgers for company thats a comfort.i had to be rushed to emmergency in the morning,just came back and putting my legs up ,doctors gaveme antibiotic and if the redness pain does not subside then will have to meet doctor in 48 hours. dont discuss this with mummmy.

Julia Dutta said...

I don't think about it. If it is God's will, He gives me the courage, I fulfill the work on hand.
Julia