Tuesday 4 October 2011

Sunday Morning


I  told  you  that  that  the  Lord  is  blessing   and expanding my  church  ministry.The  prince  of  darkness  does  not  like  it. People  who  claim to  be  part  of  God 's  family took  fiery  shots   at  me ,   publicly  humiliating  me in  front  of  a  large  crowd  of  first  time  visitors  to   our  church.
I  was  absolutely devastated,  but  God  gave  me  the  strength and  courage  to  resist  the  onslaught. I  am  dealing  with   with  very  clever  and  crafty  people -  wolves  in  sheep  clothing.
Jesus  was  mocked   and  humiliated  by  those  who  wanted  Him  dead -  He  understands.  He  is  my  High  Priest.
As   a  beautiful  gift  God  brought   my  sister Sonia,  hubby  Avi and  son Abner from  Lucknow for  a  surprise  holiday  with  us on  Sunday  afternoon. They  are  here to  comfort  ,  cheer  and  minister  to  us   for  4  days.
When  my   Mama  told my  BIL that  they  are  angels  sent  to  us,  he  said Oh  no  don 't  call us    angels.

We  have God 's  people to  support and  advice  us. Please  pray  for  us,  sometimes  the  waters  we  are passing   through  gets  very  muddy. I   get depleted and   rattled. Need  spiritual  and  physical  strength.

Pray  for protection,  wisdom  and  guidance.

7 Fertilize my soul:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Dear Amrita ~ May you feel God's love and peace surrounding you at all times.

FlowerLady

Becky said...

sister amrita! on it and sending prayers for you!

Ash said...

Sending you lots of love and prayers, dear Amrita.

David Edward said...

praying for you my dear sister, beloved of the Almighty Himself.

Anonymous said...

Prayers from around the globe sister.

Anonymous said...

Praying for you...we've been through the same trial...very humiliating...hang in there...

Mari Nuñez said...

Amrita, I am so sorry for the incident that happened. But lets us remember that everything happens for a purpose, and that allowed to see the the real wolves in sheep clothing. I am glad the Lord sent you those angels to comfort. He always sends his people to support each other.

God Bless :)