Thursday 14 August 2008

Our 61st Independence Day

On 15th August India celebrates her 61st Independence Day

The video I have posted has some excellent photographs and music.

Happy Independence Day.

7 Fertilize my soul:

Sita said...

Wow, thank you for the glimpse into my ancestral land. Beautiful. A land shrouded in mystery and beauty and as my friend, Tony, said, "with a zeal for God, but without knowledge"...
When I read Ravi's "Walking From East to West", I was fascinated by the apostle Thomas's work there and Ravi's heritage. It was to the apostle Thomas who went to the land of many gods, that Jesus said, "I am THE Way..THE Truth and THE Life....
Thank you so much for sharing this..
Love, Sita
May God breathe into your Mom's repiratory system and grant her relief from the cough with His balm.
Love, Sita

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday India! I hope I can come visit you someday! :)

Kathryn said...

Happy Independence Day! As your country celebrates its freedom, I pray for those unreached who have yet to know the true freedom that comes from knowing Christ.

"So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed." (John 8:36)

Amrita said...

Thank you for your greetings friends.

Hi Michelle, you are very welcome to India. I 'd love to meet you. Ukraine is not very far away, at least we are on the same land mass.

Pat said...

Happy Independence day to India and all of it's beautiful people!!

Donetta said...

That was really beautiful. I enjoyed the peaceful music and the multi cultural/modern/ancient forms of design. Very fascinating.

Anonymous said...

lovely watching this video...very beautiful!