Sunday 20 June 2010

Update

Early this (Sunday am) morning I admitted Aunt Virginia in the hospital. Two church brothers helped. She seems to be stable .
I feel much better now that she is in hospital. I will stay with her the whole day. Please continue to pray for strength and healong.

7 Fertilize my soul:

David C Brown said...

The Lord will bless and sustain you! he is our great High Priest, sympathising in our weakness.

madison said...

I will be keeping both of you in my prayers. I hope she doesn't have to stay long and strength for you, I know how draining this can be.

Buttercup said...

My prayers are with you and Aunt Virginia. Hope for a quick recovery. Please take good care of yourself, too.

Amrita said...

Thank you my dear friends.

Nadwrażliwiec said...

I pray for Your aunt... How is she feeling now?

Amrita said...

Dear Zimb and praying friends, Aunt V was quite low yesterday and was admitted into Intensive care but she is better now was this afternoon they shifted her into an ordinary room. Don 't know how much longer she will have to stay there. She is 84 years old very weak and frail, maybe she do3esn 't have much time left.

Please pray for my mother and me we are facing a tough situation right now.....the devil 's attack upon us. We are wearing the armour of God (Eph 6)

Terry said...

dear amrita.this white cloud in the beautfiul blue sky looks like a big bear lying on the tree and looking up to heaven with hie eyes looking up and his arms opened wide in praising god!

god bless you richly amarita..you and mama...love terry

3But I have understanding as well as you; I am not inferior to you: yea, who knoweth not such things as these?

4I am as one mocked of his neighbour, who calleth upon God, and he answereth him: the just upright man is laughed to scorn.

5He that is ready to slip with his feet is as a lamp despised in the thought of him that is at ease.

6The tabernacles of robbers prosper, and they that provoke God are secure; into whose hand God bringeth abundantly.

7But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

8Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee.

9Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of the LORD hath wrought this?

10In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind.