Wednesday 12 November 2008

Advice Heeded

I heeded your advice and ordered my helmet
and safety suit. Now I can play in the traffic.
LOL!
I got a car ride tonight and tomorrow morning also
the Pastor 's family will take me with them
to a day retreat in their car.
I know you guys will be knocked out
if you came face to face
with our Indian traffic
that 's why I find
The World 's Wildest Car Chases
quite tame!

<< Proverbs 17:22 >>
A joyful heart is good medicine, But a broken spirit dries up the bones.
(New American Standard Bible)

11 Fertilize my soul:

Sita said...

Oh girlfriend! You are hilarious..I am SO cracking up...!

Sheryl said...

THAT is so funny! Thanks for the laugh. ~Sheryl

Teresa said...

You are too funny! Thanks for the smile across the sea...
teresa

Felisol said...

Dear Amrita,
Your good spirit is a blessing on a rainy day.
Hope you will not need the heavy equipment for tomorrow.
From Felisol

pai said...

that makes me feel so much better! :D

Sujata said...

Very funny!

Julia Dutta said...

Amrita,
Your sense of humour splits my sides!!
Julia :)))

Becky said...

just dropping by from another blog. like it! i'll be back.

the mother of this lot said...

I didn't mean you to go THAT far!!

Paul Nixon said...

Ah, driving in India, not for the faint hearted. But as they say, if you can drive here you can drive anywhere.

Pat said...

Yep, that should take care of it!
YOu are so funny!