Monday 17 November 2008

Sunday Blessing - My Table You Have Prepared


I made a batch of Chocolate fudge brownies to celebrate
the goodness of the Lord .
In the second week of Sept there was a theft in our church. Several things were stolen including our precious, very expensive Public Address/sound system.I wrote about it on my Sept 14 blogpost.
We asked the Lord to provide the funds to buy a new set.The first donation of Rs 500 (about $12) came from an retired school teacher (our church member). We praised God for it , but it was only a drop in the ocean. But the Lord laid it on the heart of a friend who wishes to be anonymous to send us a gift enabling us to buy a new PA system.
I took a photo of the PA system but by mistake it got deleted.But I have a picture of the shop where we bought it.


You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil my cup overflows. Psalm 23;5 (Bible)

4 Fertilize my soul:

Kathie said...

Isn't God wonderful! It is amazing how much He cares about us. Wonderful that you were able to get a new PA system. Blessings from Costa Rica.

The Dementia Nurse said...

Thank you so much, Amrita, for sharing this story. May God richly bless the Message that goes out from the new PA system, delivered straight from Heaven's gate!

Mrs. Mac said...

God is faithful to provide. This is good news.

P.S. the brownies look and must have been delicious :)

Anonymous said...

I would've loved to help you celebrate with those brownies, and a big glass of milk-making me hungry.