Monday 12 April 2010

Jungle Book Soccer

Please take a moment to watch this video.
A deer and a dog playing soccer

7 Fertilize my soul:

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hello Amrita:)

I was thrilled to see this two unlikely friends playing soccer. The dog ofcourse is faster and more cunning and tactful than the nimble footed deer. But I could see they had a wonderful time playing together.

A fantastic video. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Have a nice day Amrita:)
Joseph

Donetta said...

Hello
Oh that was so peacefully refreshing
Amrita thank you for passing on the beauty. It is so refreshing and I just have a relaxed sense from watching it. So beautiful
I hope that your day continues to find the beauty that is all around us.

Paresh Palicha said...

Didi, where do you get such gems from? :)

Holly, the Old Western Gal said...

Oh, how adorable! Such sweet lil' friends playing!!!

monsoon dreams said...

so cute!!the dog seems to be very cunning.

Amrita said...

Hi friends Im gla d you enjoyed this clip.

Paresh i got it from Tangle.com

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Loved this video, Amrita!