Friday 23 April 2010

Question???

I got the following email from Google. I am not sure if its genuine.
Has anybody else with a Gmail acount received a similar missive?
Should I send them the info?

The Gmail Team is working on total security on all accounts and as a result of this security upgrade we require all Google members to verify their account with Google. To prevent your account from disability you will have to update your informations by clicking the reply button and filling the space below.
Account:
Password:
Phone Number:
Country:
Warning!!!

PS Thank you dear friiends for your input . I just hit the Delete button

9 Fertilize my soul:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

NO!
NO!!
NO!!!

Google will not ask those questions of you...

Amrita said...

Thank you Khyra 's Mom, it looke d pretty suspicious to me

monsoon dreams said...

i didn't get any such mail,amrita.seems suspicious.

Gerry said...

Nothing like that here. I don't think they would ask for your phone number.

Holly, the Old Western Gal said...

No Amrita NO. And forward it to Google!!! These wicked hackers, I would like to slap them and throw them into jail.

Felisol said...

Dear Amrita,
I have not heard of anything like this either.
Good for me you are so alert.
Now they can't deceive me either.

Sita said...

An old scam, Amrita---they have used Hotmail, Pay Pal...now Gmail...evil...

Amrita said...

Thank you friends I sent this message into the trash can

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Amrita,

Thanks for your support for my sick dog.

I write you an email about your question:)

JoAnn