Sunday 9 March 2008

Oh Dear!

After I changed into my jimjams I thought of cleaning the bathroom.Upon opening a bottle of perfumed bathroom cleaning liquid I sloshed some of it on my pyjamas. I washed it off, but I 'm still smelling like a freshly cleaned bathroom.
Life is not fair.


18 Fertilize my soul:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi my dear Amrita,
Good that your church is getting a renovation too, most churches are so beautifull, they deserve it, How old/youngh is your church?

I am sure that you always are smelling like a flower (your perfum)Have a good (rest) Sunday:)

Roo said...

:) THANKS for the reminder amrita! i need to clean my bathroom. :)

Rebecca said...

That is funny.....I can smell you all the way over here!!!!

Pat said...

I guess you could smell worse!?!
At least your bathroom is clean. I spilled some bathroom cleanser on my carpet, and it bleached the color out of it and ruined it. Gotta be careful with those chemicals!

Reighnie said...

It's Murphy's Law.

But the way I see it, it is better to smell like a freshly cleaned bathroom rather than a dirty bathroom, no?

*smile*

Saija said...

you make me smile ...
and think ...

the other day, i had to copy your story of the little boy on the train - and e-mail to family & friends (along with giving them your blog site of course) ... you share in such a loving way - the Lord uses your words ...

blessings on your week!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

My mother-in-law was putting on the finishing touches before church one Sunday awhile ago and she picked up the bathroom freshener instead of hairspray! She opted to stay home rather than walk in to church smelling like fresh pine!

Anonymous said...

amrita, i sure hope you're feeling better now. read your comment on my blog.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Ha, ha, ha, *lol* Those things happen Amrita. At least you smell so clean as your bathroom. He, he, he *lol* Anyway, it will wear off in due time and you will easily foget this incident. God bless you and your loved ones always my friend.

Renae said...

Oh, I am so glad to hear I am not the only one who does things like that! At least you smell clean . . . :-)

Blessings to you, Amrita!

--Renae

Prem said...

Dear Amrita,
Anju yestarday washed all the clothes without adding any liquid detergent,(she forgot to put it).She only put the Shout(collar stain remover).She sad its a wonder clothes were pretty clean.I have ahard time too figuing out what moisturisers to use get confused sometimes between the Manly and feminine ones.Have Fun Life will be be boring if we dont have a little spice.
Prem

Shari said...

I've spilled cleanser on my clothes before and permanently stained them - wasn't too happy about that.

The other day, I did a post on worshiping God while watching Praise You Tube videos. I linked to your post that has Andrae Crouch singing "To God Be the Glory" because I enjoyed it so much when I found it on your blog.

Greg C said...

Got to love that cleaning solution smell. I hope it doesn't bleach the color out of your jimjams.

Angie said...

Jimjams! I love that. No more jammies for me...it's jimjams from now on.

Kate said...

Fresh! Lemon Scented! I'm sure you smell...hygenic...

Creative-Type Dad said...

I actually like the smell of "fresh scent" or "spring breeze". They usually smell better than the outdoors.

Gudl said...

You are funny! But I guess it is better to smell like a clean bathroom than a dirty one ;-)

Amrita said...

I did smell kinds fresh for a while and was lucky the solution was not harmful.