Friday 4 April 2008

Awards Night

I am awarding you dear friends with the Salt and Light Blog Award as your writing and life has encouraged me to live for Christ.
Angie
Kimmie
Pat
Sara
Louise
Terry
Mel

Here 's yours truly falling to pieces over Sheeba.
____________________
Prayers needed for my BIL Prem. He is dealing with a tough family situation at his mother 's sick bedside. He is going through a lot of stress and is under a lot of pressure.
Pray for protection for younger sister Namrita and family in Meghalaya. There is an epidemic of meningitis where they live in the hills of NE India

17 Fertilize my soul:

Angie said...

This is a high compliment since that is the aim of my blog. Thanks so much! Yours is well deserving of this as well.

Praying for those needs.

Love in Him,
Angie

Greg C said...

I am praying for your family as well. I once had menangitus and it wasn't fun.

Kimmie said...

Hi Amrita;

AHHWW, that is so sweet and what a nice thing to say about me. Thank you for blessing me with your words and the award which I shall cherish!
big hug and a kiss!

x0xx0xx00xxx00

KImmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Kimmie said...

Oops and more importantly I am praying for your family...God's grace is sufficient.

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Calfkeeper said...

Thank you so much Amrita for the lovely award! I appreciate it!

As always you and your family members are in my prayers.

I love the pictures of the flowers. They are beautiful. The pics of the knife sharpener are fascinating as well.

Rebecca

Natalie said...

I will be praying!

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

compiments for the persons you awarded.

Have a good weekend Amrita, thinking of you:)

monsoon dreams said...

beautiful yours truly;-)
prayed for prem's family and namrita too.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pat said...

Thank you for such a wonderful award, although at times I feel unworthy. Sometimes I feel more like pepper (a bit irritating!) then salt, but the Lord is always there to direct a wayward step.
I will be praying for Namrita, meningitis is very scary. Also for Prem, I understand how stressful his situation can be.
Love the puzzle picture - it's great!

the mother of this lot said...

I'll keep praying Amrita.

By the way, I tagged you!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Amrita,
Thanks for the award but I am giving it to the real owner of that award- Jesus Christ for whom I write. TO GOD BE THE GLORY. Yes I will pray for your friend and for all those who are affected by that epidemic of meningitis. By the stripes of Jesus they are all healed. Thanks again and God bless you all.

Kostas said...

Amrita
Don’t make click on Fenrisar. Is Virus!

Kostas said...

Amrita
I thank for your comment!
A lot I am glad that one still tag will fill your blog.

Saija said...

just catching up with your life ...

you always encourage my heart with the videos, stories, sharing ... :)

Amrita said...

Thanks Kostas for cautioning me. I know i get these silly virus comments which i delete.

Don 't click on anything when seems inviting but is unknown.

Donetta said...

Hello, How many posts I have missed. It has been a while. I hope that you care well for yourself. I'm sorry the trials. Your in my thoughts and prayers. Remember we all need some physical help at times.