Saturday 26 April 2008

Well Driven

Started off in the morning with this tanker filling water in our water tank
But the man who had constructed the concrete tank had not done a proper job and and it soon gave way and all our precious water ran out. We lost Rs 650 - $15. What a blow.The second photo shows you the broken tank.
The devil twitched his tail at us but we stamped on it and the workmen dug a hole for water storage.(3rd photo). We will line it with polythene and store water in it. This man is digging in the blazing 110 F heat.


Drilling machine


Some more pipes and equipment.





3 Fertilize my soul:

Felisol said...

Dear Amrita,
you don't get much time to sit down and feel sorry for yourself.
Engaged in a new project just days after Prem had left.
THat's swell.
When I look out my kitchen window, I can see a man from India working in a computor company next door.
Maybe some day I'll go out and present me, telling I know this mirculous Indian woman, Amrita.
Then again, the chances are but one in a billion that he would know you, I presume.
Have a peaceful Lord's day,
Fromm Felisol

Jeanette said...

Oh, how disappointing for the water to all be wasted! I'm so sorry about that, but at the same time, I loved what you said about the devil twitching his tail at you, but you stamped on it!! That is the spirit!

Thanks for your reports, Amrita.

Amrita said...

Hi Felisol, Good to hear you have an Indian neighbour.I don 't know any Indian working in Norway,but if i know him it will be fun. LOL

Yeah Jeanette, the Devil tries to discourage us at every step but we protect ourselves with the shield of faith. I love the scene from the Pilgrim Progress video where they show Christian being attacked by Appolyon and how he overcomes.