Friday 18 April 2008

This Week

My dear friends, this week I 've not been able to blog as I"m bust with Prem 's visit.



God has been veey good to us throughout.he has showered His blessings upon us.



My old fridge was beyond repair and Prem who has a heart of gold bought me a new one.He also got me a microwave.

20 Fertilize my soul:

Renae said...

Praise the Lord for your new fridge and microwave! God bless Prem!

--r

JO said...

Enjoy your visit! :)

Congrats on your new appliances!

:)

Pat said...

How wonderful of Prem - may God bless him!!
We'll be here when you have a moment...enjoy your visit!

the mother of this lot said...

So glad you're back Amrita - I was worried about you. What a kind heart Prem has!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angie said...

Glad to hear you're having a nice visit. Enjoy the fridge & micro. What a blessing!

Louise said...

Enjoy your visit dear one.

Natalie said...

how nice!

i hope you all have a great visit!

Donetta said...

How wonderful that you have been freed to receive this gift of ease. The convienance will really help you in days to come. I hope that your resting to become refreshed soon.

Leslie JS said...

praise God, He provides :)

Sharon Brumfield said...

How cool to meet someone from India.
I found you by way of the Laced With Grace blog roll.
Enjoy your visit.

Anonymous said...

you have God's favor. God is just great isn't He?

btw, if it's not too much to ask, is it ok to add my other blog on your list? http://coloritgreen.blogspot.com

thanks. =D

Robin said...

Yes, enjoy your visit! God bless~

Stephanie said...

Hi Amrita,
Just stopped by for a cross-cultural chat. Prem sounds precious for getting you some great and much needed appliances.


Our team came back from Ongole last week and I can't wait to see the pics of all those children. If they do a video online, I will send you the link!

monsoon dreams said...

thats great,amrita!everything works for good for those whom God loves.

Sita said...

Hi Amrita...I rejoice with you on the gifts of the new appliances. We take a lot for granted here in the West. I know it will make life just a bit easier. Now if only the power company would cooperate to keep it consistently working! One thing I learnt this week though, our God is the God of the-deemed-impossible!
Anyway, do take the time to rest after the visit. Look forward to more of your posts. Love, Sita

Reighnie said...

Wow! What blessings! I am happy for you!

Felisol said...

Dear Amrita,
you have been a great hostess for Prem. I bet he brings home lots of wonderful memories from India.
The gifts he gave in return were well deserved.
Give and you shall get, the Master said.
Thinking of you in my prayers,
From Felisol

Rebecca said...

That is fantastic.....that God has been good to you in so many ways for this past week or so! enjoy your new kitchen gear!

Amrita said...

thank you all my dearest friends.All your comments have been so encouraging. The Lord is good to His children.

Yes Pia you just go ahead and add me to your new blog.