Thursday 28 May 2009

Do you believe in miracles ?



10 Fertilize my soul:

Brit. (lille meg) said...

Playing with only 4 fingers! Well done! I shared it on Facebook.

Felisol said...

Dear Amrita,
I believe in nothing BUT miracles!
From Felisol

Amrita said...

Brit, so happy you can share this video with others. Sometimes we bemoan our disabilitits and then God sends us a miracle person to get inspiration from.

Your comment is very faith-inspiring Felisol.If it weren 't for a miracle i wouldn 't be typing this. God can use anyone we he/she puts themselves in His hands.All glory belongs to Him.

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hi:)

Lovely videos!

The first one filled me with joy and at the same time broke my heart to pieces.

Such a lovely girl born with serious physical defects. It is heart breaking. But her mother's determination coupled with the girls will power turned her into an amazing piano player and that too with four fingers.

Normally, any other child will withdraw from the real world into a cocoon and wallow in self pity and depression and helplessness. The courage and bravery of the girl to overcome all physical difficulties and excel in playing the piano and entertain an audience is spell binding.

Of course, her mother played a big role in shaping and molding the child and put her in the right track which is a mammoth task requiring lot of sacrifices.

Yes it is partly a miracle but partly the determination of the child and her mother.

This goes to reinforce the saying--DO YOUR BEST AND GOD WILL DO THE REST.
,
How many youngsters, hale and hearty and full of vigor and health, fall into bad company and waste their lives doing harmful things to others and to themselves and to the society at large. Have we not seen them-- drunkards, thieves, murderers, drug addicts and so on. Do you think the parents have a role in shaping these children?

The second video is very interesting. It shows how a lethargic young man becomes full of life and energetic after his sign messages with a lovely girl. He gets a real shock when she can't be seen but in the end they meet again and they are very happy. Oh!Oh!OH! What I am saying!It struck me just me now! I now realize that both of them are dumb! Am I right? I agree this is a miracle but love knows no barriers including physical disability.

Fantastic videos. I enjoyed it immensely.

Have a lovely day Amrita:)
Joseph

Amrita said...

Josephji, thank you for your wise, sensitive and profoundly written commentary. I agree with you.

A person who has overcome such a major disability is light to many able bodied persons who are living in darkness.

Its interesting that you think that the people in the second vidoe are speech impaired.Could be true really.

Paresh Palicha said...

Thanks Ben, yes I do believe in miracles. Ma says my life is a miracle (though she calls God with a different name). It was her faith that I'm typing this comment on your blog. Otherwise, I'd have survived like a puppy or kitten as doctors had said when I was six months old.

God bless you :-)

Glennis said...

Amazing little girl. Thanks for sharing this miricle.

Buttercup said...

I can't imagine living if I didn't believe in miracles. Thanks so much for sharing. Hope your mother and aunt are doing well, and of course, you too!

Crown of Beauty said...

I loved both videos! THe first one is indeed a miracle, the miracle of not allowing a handicap to hinder you is a miracle.

The second video was what I really loved. Without any words, the director was able to capture the emotions of Jason's meaningless existence, until he "met" Stacey. Wow!

Thanks for sharing!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes I do believe in miracles. I have seen so much in my life that it has become a regular thing. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.