Friday 8 May 2009

I 'll Need You Mom

This video tugged at my heart.
This is what our children
are saying to us

14 Fertilize my soul:

Donetta said...

Oh that was awesome!
Hello, I hope your surrounded in beauty today.

Jeanette said...

I love the picture on your header! What a lovely lady!

And I think it is amazing that you and I were posting the same video at the same time on our separate blogs! It is such an excellent one.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Amrita,
Happy Mother's Day to you and to your mom. You are a spiritual mother to all who came to shelter in your garden. God bless you and your mother always.

Carol-Ann Allen said...

An awesome picture of your Mama! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Perfect, gorgeous video. I also love the picture on your header.
~Mary

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Your mom in front of the pomegranite bush -- very pretty and fitting!

madison said...

What a great video!. I hope you and your mom have a great mothers day.

Paresh Palicha said...

Beautiful Video :-)

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hi Amrita :)

I was stunned to see the lovely header photo.

The video is excellent.

Many thanks for sharing.

Have a lovely day:)
Joseph

monsoon dreams said...

wow!who is that gorgeous lady in the header snap?thanks for your prayers ,dearest.i'm fine.love,
md

Annie K said...

Wow - your mom is a truly lovely lady indeed! Happy mother's day to her from me! ;)

Thanks for sharing the video. Very touching.

Sita said...

Amrita, your Mom stands like the stately woman she is...a princess in the kingdom of God...
And I totally agree with Mel, you may not have earthly children, but I know you are very much a 'spiritual' mother to many in your environ, and to those who venture here in search of nurturing...
Happy Mother's Day to you and your Mom!
Love, Sita

Amrita said...

Thank you so much my dear friends. I conveyed your messages to my Mom and she smiled broadly.She was feeling dizzing this morning, we gave her glocose with lemon juice, she 's better now.

Sonia arrived with hubby and son Abner.Nice to have the houseful. Her husband will leave on Tues. but Sonia and Abner will stay longer.
Sonia is making her famous mutton pilaf for mother 's day.

Wow Peeni, do you also have pomegrnnate in your garden?

The Dementia Nurse said...

Amrita, I LOVE the picture of your mother!!! I was thinking of you and your mom this morning, praying the two of you are well. Have a blessed Mothers Day, sweet friend!