Monday 25 May 2009

This is The Day

Happy birthday to my sister Anjali
Refreshing the old times


Anjali with Namrita
at the Kempty Falls
in Mussoorie ( Himalayas)


Anju and I as High Schoolers.

I have most of the old photographs

and my sisters want me to post

them on my blog, so we all can

see how trim we were !

19 Fertilize my soul:

Donetta said...

You are a beautiful woman. Your sisters are so blessed to have you.
I hope this finds you well.

Amrita...
I am glad that you were born.

Pia said...

happy birthday, anjali. God bless you.

The Dementia Nurse said...

Good morning, Amrita! Happy Birthday, Anjali! Thanks for sharing the photos; you are both beautiful then and now. Amrita, my daughter Bonnie is in Bangalore at Christ University for a summer course in political science. What part of India is your home? Hope your mom is well, dear friend.

Kathryn said...

You are both just beautiful! Sisters are precious. I hope she has a wonderful BD, & that you are doing well. :)

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hi Amrita:)

Kindly convey my Happy Birthday wishes to your beautiful sister Anjali.

How time passes! Time is the cruelest of all things on this earth. It spares no one.

You have preserved some beautiful memories of your past. Both of you look so lovely and trim. I can see the determination in both your eyes to take on the world.

As we grow older, we live in past memories which makes us happy and joyful. You have frozen some wonderful moments to be remembered for ever.

Many thanks for sharing these wonderful photos.

Have a lovely day Amrita:)
Joseph

Gerry said...

Yes, you were really trim. Two pretty girls. I hope she has a nice day.

Buttercup said...

Happy birthday, Anjali. Have a wonderful and blessed day. Love the photos of the two of you together.

Jeanette said...

I love old pictures, and you have some beautiful ones, Amrita! Happy birthday, Anjali! Sisters make the best friends.

Sita said...

Birthday blessings to Anjali.
And I say you are as trim as you feel (-;
isn't it wonderful looking at the old pics?
Blessings, Amrita.

Saija said...

i love those pics! they seems so exotic to me, here in the middle of canada - where life is filled with evergreen trees and cool breezes ...

keep sharing!

Rosemary said...

Happy birthday to your sister! She is lucky to have such a lovely sister who honors her.

Preetilata【ツ】 said...

a very happy b'day to anjali. :)

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Happy Birthday Anjali. May you have many more blessed birthdays to come. Your photos of years gone by with your sisters are very attractive indeed. They are priceless possessions that you must treasure till the day you die. They evoke pleasant memories of your past. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Olde Dame Penniwig said...

Oh, you pretty girls! Now, pretty ladies! Trim, you were lovely, and now mature, you are still lovely!

Julia Dutta said...

Amrita,

I love old snaps. Really nothing can replace them both in terms of memory as well as beauty of old snaps.

Apart from placing them in your blog, you can also open an account at picasa.com and post them there as well. Its a free google picture website.

Julia

Ash said...

Happy Birthday to Anjali!!

Terry said...

happy birthday sweet sister of amrita!......love terry

Renae said...

All three of you are so beautiful. I'll bet your parents had their hands full with boys looking your way!

Hope your sister had a wonderful birthday. :-)

Crown of Beauty said...

happy birthday to anjali. lovely pics you have posted, amrita.

funny cartoons you found of the 5 un important things about you!