Sunday 14 June 2009

I like this Rap

Great video . Your Sunday school kids and Youth group will like it.

10 Fertilize my soul:

Sita said...

It's a fun video...my son showed me a while back..what does your Mom think? (-;

Amrita said...

Hi Sita,
I didn 't show it to mother, but I think she will like it.

Felisol said...

Dear Amrita,
I like big Bibles too. Aunt Lily is borrowing my Dad's old big Bible. Easier to read, and all my Dad's comments underlinings through years.
It's a treasure indeed.
From Felisol

Anonymous said...

I'm finding I like less & less Rap, but that I liked. ~Mary

Amrita said...

I like big Bibles too Felisol. They are easier to read, altho not very easy to handle because of the weight. When my finger and wrists hurt due to arthritis I used to read a pocket Bible as i could not handle even the lightest one. It was even difficult to turn the pages, Iremember. Now God has healed me of that pain.

Amrita said...

Hi Mary, I am also not a rap person, but i like to listen to some, specially if the words make sense. Most rap music is inchorrent to me.

LisaShaw said...

I'm not a rap person either but if this rap video will reach Teens and draw them to JESUS then I'm for it. His message in the video was good.

Amrita I'm praying for rest for you dear one. I received your message on my blog.

Love and prayers..

Felisol said...

Dear Amrita,
The "Fertilize my soul" mark somehow has disappeared.
I found it when I slid the mouse over the area.
You might want to repair it, so that your readers find their way to comment on your Jesus rap.
It rocks, Jesus rocks.
From Felisol

Amrita said...

I checked Felisol, and the comment thing is back. Maybe google messed with it for a while.
But thanks for letting me know.

You are right in whatever style youmay find it the WORD OF GOD rocks and it is the ROCK in which we stand.

Donetta said...

alright....well rap is not my thing but they did do a really good job on it.