Tuesday 2 June 2009

These made my day


Inspiration from the old
I wish this for every grandpa and grandma


Lessons from the young
Make someone smile - the reward can surprise you


Wonders from the extraordinary

The last video is symbolic of the emotional calisthenics and acrobatics I was doing due to mother 's undulating health issues. But unlike this deft young man I was landing on rough rocky places and fracturing and bruising myself.

The doctor 's visit healed me too in a way. Amazingly mother does not have any pain or discomfort.She is just very weak.
Dear friends thank you for prayers, emotional support and advice.
God was testing our faith and all the while I kept saying to myself He will not test us beyond our ability to bear our trials.
"Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you" 1 Pet 5;7

12 Fertilize my soul:

Donetta said...

Hello Lady, So glad to hear she is better and calmed. Fear can often make all the symptoms so much worse just from the stress of it.
I loved the center video just amazing.
Your amazing!

Felisol said...

Dear Amrita,
I'm so relieved to learn that you both are feeling better.
I'll keep on praying.
From Felisol

Anonymous said...

You are a compassionate, loving daughter(woman)and I am thinking of you and always hoping for the best.
I wish there was more I could do.
~Mary

Julie said...

Those were all wonderful. The 2nd one was just such a great message and the last one I just kept saying, WOW, WOW. Thanks for sharing these. I hope your mother keeps improving. Take care.

Paresh Palicha said...

Just fabulous sis:-) I'm putting the second video on my blog:-) Thanks. God bless you.

Annette said...

Good afternoon my friend~
Hope all is going well with your mom, and you. I hope my daughter will take care of me when I'm older, like you do your Mom, shes very lucky to have you and your love.
Hugs~
Annette

madison said...

I'm so glad you and your mom are feeling better.
I've been praying for both of you.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

How you overcome your trials will become a wonderful testimony for the Lord. Let His name be praised forevermore. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Buttercup said...

Continuing prayers and good wishes across the miles!

Annette said...

just stopping by to check in on you and wishing you a great day!
Hugs~
Annette

monsoon dreams said...

amrita,
i know what you must be going thru.Jehovah Jireh.

Terry said...

dear amrita...i keep coming to this post and watching the "smile"
video and i end up crying everytime.
i caught bernie crying when he watched it too.
amrita would you be allowed to paste it on your face book site.
i think that it would be really good for people to see!
i am going to tell meme about it because her post today on her new site just fits this!....love terry