Friday 30 November 2007

Counting House

Hi everybody.I was without an Internet connection for nearly 2 days...system failure. And yesterday we went to a relative 's wedding, so I was unable to give you the bank news. I got some nice pictures of the wedding.Today my aunt Maya spent the day with us, She went to wedding with us and came home for a sleep-over.

But first let me tell you about my bank experience. I submitted Mom 's forms on Wed which the man said were in order, but he wouldn 't give me a receipt and insisted to talking to Mom once again. It frustrated and vexed me quite a bit but I bowed my head in the wind. like the willow tree does. Some medical certificates have to be submitted for Aunt S as she is unable to sign her name anymore.That 's OK, we" ll get that done.

I knew people were praying for me and so was I. So the next day I went with Mom feeling like this like this
A lamb under the protection of the LION of Judah- Jesus



and
determined to make the man feel like this


A tiny mouse about to sneeze.



Anyway when we met him, he asked my Mom to sit down and giving me a stern Samuel L Johnson -in -XXX -look asked me to wait outside. I had given a short how-how to-answer- the -officer 's -questions coaching to my Mom, she can say much more than she really should.

After a while Mom emerged looking quite relieved.The man said that we could come later on for the receipt.Mama told me that this man was suspicious of me as I had brought 2 old , helpless ladies to submit forms and one of them (Aunt S) could hardly sign her name. He wanted to know what my relationship with them was.He told mom that he was caught in a tangle once when somebody 's daughter-in-law had made someone sign forms illegally and scammed them of a large amount of money.He was satisfied when my Mom told him who I was.Well at least I looked liked an international con-woman, someone in his album of hustler 's photos.He could have asked the right questions first and not given us such a hard time.I wish I could sue him for mental and emotional torture.

Anyway all 's well that ends well.

_________________________
PET MIRACLES

Since she's been to the vet 's Sheeba ' s started eating vegetarian food...dal/lentils and veggies.Maybe they waved a magic wand over her.She used to turn away from all vegan food and tonight she slurped away some veg hot and sweet Chinese style soup with bread.

Here she is pretending to be so tame and innocent.Last night I managed to smuggle a piece of fried fish for her from the wedding feast in a doggie-paper-napkin as she insists on getting a tidbit from every party I go to.

I will post some wedding photos next time, once I get them sorted out.

9 Fertilize my soul:

Louise said...

Dear Amrita, how thankful I am that all worked out well for you, your Mother and your Aunt. In all of this there were lessons to learn and pearls to glean from each experience. We so often fore-go these treasures in our impatience and desire to have things done in our way, right away. We need to learn patience as God has it with us.

Sheeba is so very pretty. Please give her a hug from a new friend and tell her Louise sends her love to her too.

May God bless you dear one.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi my sweet friend Amrita,
What a woderfull woman you always are! I respect you so much for that, always being patient, helping you mom, now with the bank , sheeba is a sweet doggy (said my IOS WOOOF) :)


I Just want to let you know that: I POSTED TODAY (FRIDAY) again 3 more HUGH works of the LOUVRE on my blog, a slide- show with 34 photo's and 8 collages, also a close-up of the MONA LISA, so please watch it :)

Have a great weekend! :)

JoAnn:) Hugh and kissXX

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Good to see the end of that one!
And he went home feeling like a hero! My oh my!

Great pix, girl!

Rebecca said...

Ha ha ha ha ha...now tell me...how does Sheba let you know that she INSISTS on getting a treat from every party you go to?? Should that not read that she knows that you insist on bringing her a treat from every party and that now she is ready and waiting when you come home??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Rebecca said...

Ha ha ha ha ha...now tell me...how does Sheba let you know that she INSISTS on getting a treat from every party you go to?? Should that not read that she knows that you insist on bringing her a treat from every party and that now she is ready and waiting when you come home??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Donetta said...

I am glad though that he is watching over them.

Nancy said...

I so appreciate the stories of your life Amrita. You are a faithful daughter ,and I am sure the Lord smiles as He gazes at you and tells your stories around heaven, like a proud Papa!
Sheeba looks so innocent. I love how our pets know how to get their way with us. I still miss my Sam very much, and hope that the Lord will find me another lovely companion soon.

Roo said...

thanks for the update amrita. i agree with what "nancy" said. you are a faithful daughter. :)

TMM said...

I have two dogs too...they're fun!

Sidharth
TWJ Ministries