Sunday 25 November 2007

Oranges and Lemon from my Garden


This is our grapefruit tree. We had two more but a disease got them.
In about 2 or 3 weeks they will ripen.I will take more pictures then.
Below you can see our oranges and Meyer lemon.
We 've got a tree of tiny Chinese oranges too. I will get a picture up.

6 Fertilize my soul:

Becky Wolfe said...

Such delights that can not grow in my country so I love seeing where they will grown naturally. We have a box of Chinese Oranges in the kitchen now. We always buy them through out the Christmas season. Enjoy your citrus treats! You are blessed to have them.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Amrita ,
Wonderfull photography and even more wondefull that fruit is growing in your graden:)

With Love from JoAnn:)

nvittal said...

Well, lucky you!
The severe cold weather over here kills everything! All I could do was a tomato plant in summer!

Web-OJ said...

From your garden you say? Wow! It's beautiful.

Aura said...

Lucky you to have and enjoy your own fruit and vegetable garden.

Nice photos too!

Donetta said...

Good morning it looks lovely!

We are not the normal American family or even Christian family far from it. I have never really heard of any one doing Christmas the way we do. It is just a tradition Beloved and I started many years ago. I think it keeps our marriage strong.