Tuesday 27 November 2007

Unpeeled




Your EQ is 133

50 or less: Thanks for answering honestly. Now get yourself a shrink, quick!51-70: When it comes to understanding human emotions, you'd have better luck understanding Chinese.71-90: You've got more emotional intelligence than the average frat boy. Barely.91-110: You're average. It's easy to predict how you'll react to things. But anyone could have guessed that.111-130: You usually have it going on emotionally, but roadblocks tend to land you on your butt.131-150: You are remarkable when it comes to relating with others. Only the biggest losers get under your skin.150+: Two possibilities - you've either out "Dr. Phil-ed" Dr. Phil... or you're a dirty liar.


My 133 is not too bad?

Today I had a rather bad experience at my Mom 's and Aunt 's bank. I took them there to sign some important forms and 2 officials were very difficult and uncooperaticve, to put it midly. I would have complained had the senior managers been there (they are very helpful) but I had to keep my emotions under control as I have to deal with them again...tomorrow.Please PRAY for me.

A reminder from Psalm 37;39

The LORD saves the godly!He is their salvation and their refuge when trouble comes.Because they trust in Him, He helps then and delivers them from the plots of evil men. (The Living Bible)

--------------------------------------------

P.S.

Subscribing to my blogfriends by Bloglines is really helpful.You can do the same at www.bloglines.com

7 Fertilize my soul:

Living Beyond said...

I'm praying for you right now - I know how disheartening that can be. I have no idea what time it is in India so you may have already dealt with the matter but I am still praying peace over your sweet mind. You are a blessing.

PS I see it is 18 in Allahbad it's -23 in Canada brrrrrr

Louise said...

Dear Amrita, I just read your post and wanted you to know I am asking the Lord to calm each fear, give you peace and make straight your path as you strive to help your Mom and your Aunt.
May God bless you.

Aura said...

I can understand what youre going through in this situation. ´We just need to be patient.
Hubby and I also takes care of her 87 yr old mom and 85 yr old aunt who has to be taken to a home due to her paralysis.
Its not an easy task.
God Bless!

Louise said...

Dearest Amrita, thank you for visiting my blog and I would love to be friends with you. To know we serve the same Lord and Savior is such a blessing and if we never meet here, we shall know one another in heaven one day.
May God richly bless you and those you care for. I love the pictures of your dog ... I love dogs!

Pijush said...

Hi Amrita, We will always pray for your and your family. I am glad to know your score, its awesome.
Take care.

Roo said...

praying for you amrita. how did you second visit to the bank go?

Rebecca said...

Hi Amrita...I hope the second bank trip went alright and that God had the "right" people there for you to deal with. You are right, that always makes it a lot more sensible and productive. By the way, my little Grandbaby's name is pronounced Ethneeeeee.......in reality it is an Irish name, and is pronounced differently but in this case it has been anglicised....although she has tons of Irish blood coursing through her veins.....looking forward to a new post from you complete with photos and maybe some new meal ideas for those of us who need "warming up" on this side of the planet!!