Saturday 10 November 2007

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Yesterday I bought a Sony Cybershot T20. It was over my budget but I got a good discount so I went ahead. Took time to read the manual.Got up at 3.30 am. to read some more. I love reading instruction manuals.


So this afternoon I took some shaky photos.I am in the Early Childhood Program Section of Photography and probably will never graduate out of KG. but here I am. I 've got my tube rose, coxcomb , roses and yours truly on.












____________________________
In the morning when Maid K started doing Aunt S
's hair, she said ,"Why are you doing my hair? Soon it will get untidy again."
Is that Murphy 's Law?

11 Fertilize my soul:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hi Amrita,
My congratulations with you great camera, You will make good shots "Amrita-like" PLEASE please do not worry about talent, you have your own lovely creative talent my dear friend:)You just have to find it and develop your own style, all is good, I look forewards to see YOUR photography:)
*

Amrita, I am very pleased by your friendship and therefore I want to NOMINATE you with My own designed "THANK YOU" Award, its in my sidebar (the white face "thanYOu" , than copy and paste it inside YOUR side bar, your freindship makes me smile, I am so happy to know you! Thank you, for you kind and sweet friendship!

have agreat weekend, New Year and a good Nexxt week ( I am leving now for paris)

JoAnn Hughs :)

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Yes!
A camera!
We shall now begin to see things through your eyes! One day, after Aunt S has had her hair combed and before it gets untidy again, please show us a picture! And your Mama too! So nice to see a pic of you! Who took it -- or did you put it on a timer?

Leslie JS said...

thank you for your encouragement and comments. You should experiment with the "macro" setting of your camera, holding the camera just about 12inches or more away from the flowers, and taking a picture. You should get good results.

You used to be a worship leader? Did you play any particular instrument? Do keep me in your prayers as I lead worship this weekend at a local church.

Kate said...

Oh, now you're going to have FUN! I can't wait to see more images of your surroundings.

Dick said...

Most people don't like reading instruction manuals, like me. The first thing I do is try it out and after that I read it. Stupid???????
Have fun with your new camera I'm really happy for you to have it, you are a wonderful person.

Shari said...

That's what I need. A digital camera of my own. Instant pictures to show my blogfriends. :)

You did great with the pictures. I don't think that you are well out of the early childhood phase. :)

Rebecca said...

I am so glad that you now have this camera.....it is a good thing!!!

Pat said...

That's funny - I was thinking all weekend about your desire for a camera and praying the Lord would provide the means. He always does!
I think your doing beautifully and it's such a treat to see picture that you've taken.
I agree with aunt S. She has Murphy's law worked out to my liking!

Donetta said...

Well look at the pretty Lady!!Oh this is so wonderful for all of us and for you . To get to see through your eyes will be a treat. I love my new camera it is so easy. Your going to have such great fun!
I would love to see more of your gardens too. Teach us how to make your Indian recipes Oh so much fun ahead for all of us.

Web-OJ said...

Congrats on your new cam. Go forth and shoot!

Becky Wolfe said...

Hooray for the new camera! I'm sure you'll have lots of fun playing with it & you'll learn so much as you go along!

Love the beautiful soft pinkish roses!