Thursday 18 October 2007

Colors and Spirit of India











A friend emailed me these lovely pictures which I want to share with everyone.

9 Fertilize my soul:

Dick said...

And they are worth it to share, beautiful. Thank you and also thank you for your friendly comments.

Pat said...

What wonderful pictures - they would qualify for my post today about amazing, amusing and certainly awsome things! I love looking at them!
Oh, I share your dislike of heavy traffic!

Donetta said...

Who I thought I treasured my sewing machine. The beauty of gratitude.

Kate said...

Wow! Tell us about the red turbans.

nvittal said...

Nice pics!

pai said...

only one word is needed: beautiful!!

Kimmie said...

Amrita~ those are some amazing photos...thanks for sharing them.

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Anonymous said...

WoW...these are some exceptional shots!

Living Beyond said...

FABULOUS - I love those photos what an amazing culture - thank you for sharing India!!