Wednesday 10 October 2007

Rejoice!

On Monday India beat Australia in the one-dayer at Chandigarh. And we all jumped for joy. They were able to do this after Jan 2004.We are looking forward to tomorrow 's match in Baroda.Please don 't let us down boys!

On Monday evening we had a special meeting in church which was attended by more than a 100 people from various churches. Sister Angelica an ex-Catholic nun shared God 's vision for India and the church and what we should do to save souls. It was a challenging message.She made her presentation with a Powerpoint LCD display.


This coming Sunday evening we will have another inter-denominational meeting in our church featuring prayer for the unity of Christians and passion for lost souls.Pray for us we,want to reap a rich harvest.He who wins souls is wise,the Bible says.


NOTE


Due to paucity of time and frequent power cuts (on Tues we had unlimited cuts) and also Internet problems. I am unable to blog and also comment on friend 's blogs as much as I want to. So please bear with me.Even if I am unable to comment I do read your posts.


I must tell you that on Monday night, the Queen of Sheeba killed a field rat which was disturbing us for many days.I had put out bait for it laced with sugar and cookies but it wasn 't biting. Finally Sheba did the job.

4 Fertilize my soul:

Lilith said...

haha thanks. well that could be because it's french! lol.

Kate said...

Cricket. I'm afraid it's beyond me. I have tried to understand it, for my husband's sake, but I'm mystified.

Kate said...

Cricket. I'm afraid it's beyond me. I have tried to understand it, for my husband's sake, but I'm mystified.

Donetta said...

Ya Sheeba!