Tuesday 16 October 2007

Poster Day



Found this uplifting poster.Good way affirm oneself.I can be all this and more through Christ who strengthens me.The Bible says we are complete in Him even though we are cracked earthen pots.He is our Master Potter and is shaping us according to His will.

Please pray for me. I need to be more

Patient

Self controlled

Anxiety free

and devote more time to prayer.

5 Fertilize my soul:

Kate said...

It's hard when so many things try your patience. I think you already are all those things.

nvittal said...

Did you change the page layout? The blue background makes it real difficult to read....

Praise and Coffee said...

I'm praying for you friend.

Blessings,
Sue

Amrita said...

Is this OK Nagaraj, I was just experimenting.
The BSE is going up and down, i don 't ubderstand the complications.

nvittal said...

yes - Looks much better now!