Saturday 20 October 2007


Does this mean- you fill my life with excitement?

7 Fertilize my soul:

Kimmie said...

Yes, I think it says that you "move" me in a huge way...a saying of emotional attachment (in a big way!)

hugs
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Dick said...

Yeah, I think so.

Donetta said...

I am not sure but I think that sounds right.
I wish I had a barber to come like that. I had a sister in law but they divorced and she is in another state now.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

hmmm I really could not answer that question for this sign , however YOU fill my Blog-life with Joy, Thanks my sweet Amrita!!!:)

:) Missing you & your blog,
I am back from my short trip to South of Italy, thanks for 'not forgetting me' I posted an overview of pictures from my holiday , soon more... Have a great sunday!!!

Greetings JoAnn:)

Amrita said...

Yes Donetta the old man is really sweet and does a good job for much less.Occasionally i go to the hair dressers like yesterday for a threading job.
Welcome back JoAnn glad you had a good hol.

Anonymous said...

Yeah..its really rocking & perhaps the words are true!

Web-OJ said...

Where IS Joann posting her stuff. Her profile doesn't mention any blog.

English is a `phunny' language. What about, `give me the dirt on the dinner'? I had an Arab friend actually calling me and asking me what this meant as she had heard it in an American movie. :-)