Wednesday 23 January 2008

Advice

To myself, and to everyone else who is either trying to lose weight or feeling under the weather.

16 Fertilize my soul:

Pat said...

Works for me!

duopastorale said...

Good advice!

nancygrayce said...

Oh, gosh, I'm supposed to be dieting. Now I want to eat! :) visiting from Florida.

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

Hay Dear,
And what do this animal eat?
I hope they do NOT like humans, I won't!

Well...........
A famous doctor with diabetis, told in his book also to EAT!, otherwise your sugar wents too low, or your fat gets deorganised: You body will behave as in 'hungerwinter' (without food I mean), it resorbs all food slower, and than when you eat more, your body is safing this food for bad hungertimes... Do eat regular is better!

So.....what I do is:
Count out you food per day: for example 2 crackers + 2 slices cheese/jelly or egg, + 3 fruits , some 150 gr.yoghurt or white cheese, and a hand of nuts, 200grams of salade + other veggies, 3 liters of water a day...

Spread the above dayfood over 6 small meals a day, and NEVER skip breakfast, also better is.. having a light dinner,( not heavy with just 1 patotoo or 2 sppons of rice)

Do NOT eat nor snack after 20.00 PM..! drink more and eat less!

Well I do not know if you mend the above, But I would say too,

WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS, EAT!

kostas said...

Thank Amrita, and I am continuously in the effort loss of weight.

Sara said...

hello my sister! doing a little blogging catch up. what beautiful flowers! and that family you visited a few days back are certainly blessed to have you; you are the hands and feet of Jesus to them.

Simply Shelley said...

Hi Dear Amrita, what beautiful roses you have posted, and what a lovely thing you did for that elder woman and her family. Truly you let your light shine. I enjoyed seeing the fellowship of your Church Family. We have Fun, Food,and Fellowship on the last Sunday of each month at our Church. It is always a good time for everyone.

Blessings,Shelley

Amrita said...

Oh dear friends this is funny. Now get on the treadmill everybody.

I love these potshots from Asheleigh Brilliant.He 's got my kind of humour,( but not all of it)

I don"t deserve the kind comments you have made my friends.Iam very weak, but my Lord is strong.

JoAnn I like your menu. I will take it down. Good suggestions.

Sara said...

amrita, please consider this carte blanch to link to my blog whenever you'd like!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous flower garden and, my oh my, what beautiful roses!

No eating...have a banana...that's it! Stay out of the fridge or anywhere else that has food. Yep, 30 minutes of exercise a day keeps the doctor away (along with a banana).

Aura said...

Hi Amrita,

Beautiful roses you have!!

I agree with your post today, eat,eat,eat..forget about diet!!

Have a nice day!!

Carol-Ann Allen said...

Hi Amrita!
This is too funny! I know you follow the progress (or lack thereof) on Winners by Losing and I couldn't help but think this little comic relief was aimed, at least partially, in that direction! Ha!

Re your question about changing the date of a post, I have posted the answer here.

Just love the header on your blog, by the way!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Amrita,
Wow what a lovely blog you have. I like the template and the flowers are so gorgeous. I love your roses, they look so healthy and colorful. They are so alive and beaming with great joy. Praise the Lord for your rose garden. Regarding eating, we must be careful lest we become compulsive eaters and begin to bloat. It is really very hard to lose weight once we gain it. He, he, he,*lol* Thanks for the wonderful post. God bless you and your family always.

Jeanette said...

All else failed today, so I ate!! Oh, dear!

Amrita said...

Oh dear I think I have added- vice thru this post. LOL

Donetta said...

I think I need to figure out something else to do.