Monday 21 January 2008

Baby Talk

Who 's the Boss man?

The parents of this little girl Chandnee (name means Moonlight) are pure vegetarians and they want her to eat meat, but she doesn 't want it either.


Look who 's talking!

17 Fertilize my soul:

Mrs. Mac said...

cute kids!

Kostas said...

Cutely kinds, they are blessed, and him protects in each step of life the guardian Angel. The expression in the innocent persons is splendid!

Anonymous said...

I know of only one Boss.And thats 'The Boss'.You know who i mean .Lovely cute kids.So innocent.

Amrita said...

Hi Prem, I know its you. Thank goodness you can comment. You are Top Gun actually.

Gudl said...

they look so cute!

Louise said...

Beautiful children!

Saija said...

this post and the previous were neat to view ... i'm such a visual person, i love to see pictures of people & places ... :o)

blessings on your work!

SabineM said...

what a gorgeous little girl!
Why do they want her to eat meat? Can't she get protein from beans such as lentils etc?
My husband was raised Vegetarian (though he is now eating meat), and he is a big healthy tall man! ;-)
I came via A LIFE UNCOMMON...
lovely site!

Anonymous said...

they have beautiful eyes.

TMM said...

=) I spoke to Emmanuel sir recently, but I was unable to remember who Amrita was. I sent your blog link too. But he said he couldn't remember....

Sid

TMM said...

sorry "HE was unable to remember...."

Amrita said...

hi Sid, What a surprise, He visited us in Dec with Jerusha and Talitha. Tell him about Union Church. I can 't believe it.
he calls my Mom Hazel Aunty.
Hope he is the same person. Its Dr.Sudhakar Emmanuel right?

Amrita said...

Dear Sabinem Its quite fashionable to eat meat these days, that 's why maybe the folks want their daughter to eat it.Or just open another option for her to choose from.

Pat said...

What cuties! I am a meat eater, I feel like I haven't had a full meal without meat or fish. It's all in what you get accustomed to I suppose. When fresh vegtables are abundant, its easier, but during the winter months....they just arent as good.

Kate said...

Cute!

Why do her parents want her to eat meat if they don't?

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

HI!
I wouldn't eat meat either kiddo!
Good thinking, you are the boss:)
:)

Amrita said...

Kate, I think its just that maybe eating non-veg food means you are progressive and upbeat from the type of background the kids parents come from.Or they want to show their acceptace of people dufferent from them.

We are 80 per cent vegetarians for health and financial reasons.