Friday 25 January 2008

Today






Yesterday





The whole of North India is experiencing a cold wave. Freezing winds from the Himalayas blow down on the plains bringing rain and fog and temperatures below 10 degrees C and nights are colder.Our homes and infrastructure is not weather proof several people have lost their lives.
Today I have to go to the bank and pay my landline and cell phone bills.I don 't mind walking in the rain as long its not pouring heavily and the roads are not flooded or slushy.
Posted by Amrita at 7:43 PM 0 comments Links to this post
Tuesday

6 Fertilize my soul:

Jo's-D-Eyes said...

This weather is like Holland now, I hope not many people lost their houses! I am so sorry to hera that many people lost their lifes too Thats terrible ,

Do you like this misty weather? Its great for photography, I like the garden with flowers too..

For your blogside:
"Through JoAnn's digital eyes".
My blog link-name is:
www.joannwalraven.blogspot.com

JoAnn with greetings

Shari said...

Amrita, we have freezing weather here, too. Temperatures are in the single digits.

Please stop by the other blog, http:/thedailythree.blogspot.com to get a blessing. :)

Mrs. Mac said...

The pictures look very cold ... and mysterious with the fog. So sorry to hear about the loss of life from the cold weather. Try and stay warm. God Bless you.

Donetta said...

Hello, I have been so busy for many days that I have not made my visits to you. I am so sorry to hear of the loss of lives how sad. The home you are in I hope is keeping you warm.

Amrita said...

Yes poor and homeless people suffer the must in bad weather.They have to fend for themselves.

Amrita said...

I know the fog makes everything look so mysterious.