Wednesday 9 January 2008

A Card Game


I've been carded by my friend of livingbeyondmyself

I have to list 5 New Year Gifts I want for 2008



1. To be more Christ-like in my daily life.

2. To see my church flourish and develop like the Garden of Eden.I pray

a revival may take place and our legal hassles may be over.And our

school project may begin.

3. A fulfilment of several home improvement projects for my house.

4. Some people I 've been praying for may be saved.

5. ...an arm to lean on.

Say a prayer for me as you read these gifts, desires or prayers for the New Year.

In turn I also have to card other people.

Here are the rules:1. Each player starts with 5 gifts that they would want for the New Year.2. People who are “CARDED” need to write their own Blog about their 5 things & post these rules.3. At the end of your Blog, you need to choose 5 people to get “CARDED” and list their names.4. Don’t forget to leave them a COMMENT telling them they’re “CARDED”, and to read your Blog.

The people I am carding in turn are
Aura in Portugal


Donetta in USA


Terry Anne in Canada


Julia in India


PaPa in USA

7 Fertilize my soul:

Donetta said...

Good Morning Sweet Lady.
The house is asleep it is early am. Lunches made and all. Thank you for the game. I look forward to a nice long visit after I get the kids off to school. #5 Be embraced they are here (an arm :) )
Wow what a beautiful wedding affair.
Opps Dash just awoke gotta run. I'll come back later this morning. Night night to you sleep tight. I love you.

Terry said...

Dear Amrita.

You are so sweet "carding" me but would you mind if I give you a rain check on this because I will be kind of busy the next few days with my dad. He has the operation tomorrow at i o'clock Ontario Candada time .
Can you pray for him He is 81 and not saved yet.
He is Felisol's prayer child.
Did you know that Felisol's mom is quite ill and I think that Felisol is taking it hard.
I am going to send you Felisol's email address...You are very dear to her I know....Love Terry

Julia Dutta said...

Hi Amrita,
May all your wishes and prayers come to pass, is my prayer too. btw, thanks but is there a deadline to complete the Carding Game?
Julia

Amrita said...

Dear Terry,
pray dad 's surgery may go well.Prayed right away and for him to be saved too.I will remember you again. I think it will late night here.
I will write to Felisil toom Please send me her email address. Don 't know if she has it on her profile.
May God 's peace and comfort surround all of you.
Don 't worry about the carding.Do it when you have the time.


Dear Julia, your Bandel photos are really nice. I never knew Portuguese were there.The gilrs loiok so sweet in their traditional saris.
There is no deadline.play the game when you find the time.

Hi Donetta hope you are doing good.Play the game when you have the time.
Love you all.

Mrs. Mac said...

Dear Amrita, Happy New Year to you in India. I have had a hard time visiting my blog friends ... but wanted to stop by and pay you a long overdue visit. Your previous posts and pictures are very nice ... thanks for sharing.

Terry said...

I am sening it now Amrita...Love Terry

What's that Mrs. Mac doing?
Don't you trust her Amrita, or she will send you a whole bunch of SNOW!!!
She just loves the stuff!

Amrita said...

Hi Terry, Sorry for answering late.
Mrs Mac please send me a snow man. LOL. My sis and family in New Brunswick are up in snow too.

Thnaks for sending the program Terry. it will take some time to reach me i guess.

Take care. Love Amrita