Thursday 31 January 2008

Slowdown


Since yesterday my broadband connection is giving me trouble and my yahoo server is even worse. I am unable to comment on your posts my friends. I 'll call up control room (local) and complain.

PaPa Tom says he is having trouble opening my webpage. Is anyone else having the same problem? Please let me know
I want my site to be user friendly.

10 Fertilize my soul:

Jeanette said...

Hi Amrita! I just wanted to let you know I am not having any problem at all opening your web page. It is acting just as normal. I use Firefox as my browser. I hope your problem is soon fixed.

Kate said...

I can open your page. But I have to tell you that, on the radio tonight, they were talking about Internet slowdowns and outagges in India and parts of the Middle East. Damaged underwater cabling. Hang in there.

the mother of this lot said...

Not having trouble here. I gave you an award - come by and pick it up!

Amrita said...

Thanks for responding friends.
Kate you put me at ease with the news, otherwise i was begining to think I caught a virus or something.

Thank you Mother (ofthelot) I 'll go right over to your blog.

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Amrita,
No I have no problem connecting to your blog site. Thanks God that I can easily access it. Thanks for the post and for your concern to your readers. We truly appreciate that. God bless you and your family always.

Gudl said...

I see your page just fine.
Have a good day! and night...

Reighnie said...

No problems here and I use firefox also.

Louise said...

I'm not having a problem opening your page Amrita.

Anonymous said...

PaPa says...All seems to be working okay today. Take care my friend.

Mrs. Mac said...

Just a little slow (the opening connection ;) ... but we have lots of snow to contend with so it may be at my end. Hugs and hoping you are having a blessed day or night ;)