Wednesday 16 January 2008


Just feeling a little down with a headache. I am allergic to temperature fluctuations.Want to write about some Indian festivals etc. and visit all your blogs but can 't with this headache.


I also want to change the photo on my header and maybe change the template.Asked a friend to help me, she did a wonderful job for me. Maybe some of you can give me ideas. You have such nice templates too.

See ya.

13 Fertilize my soul:

Roo said...

ahhhh -- no fun. hope your headache clears up soon! shalom frend.

Gudl said...

I hope you will feel better real soon!

Reighnie said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. I hate temperature changes too! I'm freezing right now. Our propane ran out the day before yesterday and I am waiting for the delivery today. It's 52 degrees in our house. I'm probably whining for nothing. I'm sure its colder in other places. lol

I got my template and little pictures from Pyzam.com. There's a link to it at the very top of my blog. It's an orange strip at the top. They have so many, it was hard to choose.

Anonymous said...

Not so good today, huh? Well, let's just sit back, close the eyes, clear the mind and let the LORD enter in! Take away the headache Dear Heavenly Father and lift me up to shout about Your love, honor and glory.

Take care my friend.

the mother of this lot said...

Sorry you're feeling not well. Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments!

Hope you're feeling better soon.
God bless.

Jeanette said...

I hope you are soon over this headache. It must be a really bad one to keep you from your computer.

Sara said...

i have had a headache all day too! feel better soon.

Louise said...

May you feel better soon dear friend. This has been a rather pain-filled day for me too. The weather is getting much colder and my body reacts to it in ways I don't like.

Donetta said...

I hope your feeling better soon. I love your garden maybe hold your camera low with garden in the foreground and the building in the back ground?

Felisol said...

Dear Amrita,
Hope your headache is getting better, or lighter as my father used to say.
He suffered from migraine from the age of 5 till 76. He then found a book about curing migraine and with the Lord's help he was free from migraine till the day he died.
Hope that you can be helped too, cause I know what a crippling burden severe headache is.
As for your new header, I like yoour old one.. I don't know the first thing about Blogger heading, Wish I knew.
Perhaps you can teach me??

Kimmie said...

Amrita;

Hope this finds you feeling better...may God touch you as you rest and may He bless you in a special way.

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

nvittal said...

Take enough rest...Hope you feel better soon.

Pat said...

Take your time, close your eyes, relax and get well. We'll all be here waiting when you feel better.
OK, that's long enough.